Data Processing Controller
S.F.S. Filtration System SA
Via Pascolet 52d
Contact data of the Controller: email@example.com
Types of data gathered
The personal data gathered by the website www.sfsfiltration.com, both autonomously or through third parties include; name, surname, telephone number, address, e-mail, post code, city/town, any Cookies and usage data.
Full details about each type of data gathered are given below while reference should be made to the website for cookies and usage data:
The data gathered are deliberately and freely indicated by the user filling in the contact form in the section:
The obligatory data are indicated directly on the contact form and are:
The obligatory data are indicated directly on the contact form and are:
• Name and Surname
If the User refuses to communicate these data, it may be impossible for S.F.S. Filtration System SA to provide the information requested.
The object of the processing of your personal data, gathered for the performance of the service you have requested, is also:
a) transmission of commercial, promotional communications or information about specific events;
In cases where S.F.S. Filtration System SA indicates that some data are optional, users need not provide such data without this having any consequence on the possibility of providing information or on its operations.
Users who have doubts about which data are obligatory are invited to contact the controller.
The User assumes responsibility for the personal data of third parties obtained, published or shared through www.sfsfiltration.com and guarantees that it has to right to communicate or disclose them, relieving the controller from any and all liability vis-à-vis third parties.
Method and place of data processing
Method of processing
The Controller adopts suitable security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data.
Processing is performed using computer and/or electronic tools, adopting organisational methods and with logics strictly linked to the purposes indicated, inspired by the principles of correctness and lawfulness of the processing.
Besides the Controller, in some cases other subjects in the www.sfsfiltration.com organisation (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal personnel and system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies), if necessary, appointed Processors by the Controller, may have access to the data. The updated list of processors can be requested from the controller at any time.
Lawful basis of the processing
The controller processes the User’s personal data if any of the following conditions exist:
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the user, to fulfil a request for information and/or for pre-contractual activities;
- the processing is used to send commercial and promotional information or information about specific events;
In any case, the controller can be asked at any time to specify the concrete lawful basis for each processing and, specifically, to specify if the processing is based on law provisions, established by a contract or necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data are processed at the controller’s operating bases and at any other place in which the parties involved in the processing are located. Contact the Controller for further information.
The User’s personal data, gathered from the website, will not be transmitted outside Italian territory.
The data are processed and stored for the time necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- Personal data gathered for purposes linked to the performance of a contract between the Controller and User will be stored until the performance of such contract has been completed.
- Personal data gathered for the purpose of merely requesting information will be stored until the client’s request has been fulfilled.
- Data gathered for marketing purposes, if expressly authorised, will be stored for up to a maximum of 24 months.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Controller can store the personal data for a longer period time, until such consent is not withdrawn. Moreover, the Controller may be obliged to store the Personal Data for a longer period of time in compliance with an obligation of law or in observance of an order issued by an authority.
The Personal Data will be erased at the end of the storage period. Therefore, on expiry of this deadline, the right to access, erasure, rectification and portability of the data cannot be exercised.
Data Subject’s rights
Art. 15 (right to access) of Regulation EU/2016/679
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- a) the purposes of the processing;
- b) the categories of personal data concerned;
- c) the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular, recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- d) where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- e) the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) if the data were not gathered from the data subject, all information available about their origin;
- h) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
You can exercise your rights with the Controller at any moment in accordance with articles 15 to 22 and article 34 of the GDPR.
Withdrawal of consent
The data subject is entitled to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data by sending a letter by registered mail with notification of receipt to the following address: S.F.S. Filtration System SA Sede Legale: Via Pascolet 52d 6537 Grono, Switzerland accompanied by a photocopy of the identity card with the following wording: <>. At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from our archives as soon as possible.
If you would like more information about the processing of your personal data or would like to exercise the rights as of point 7 above, you may send a letter by registered mail with notification of receipt to the following address: S.F.S. Filtration System SA Sede Legale: Via Pascolet 52d 6537 Grono, Switzerland. Before being able to provide or modify any information it may be necessary to verify your identity and answer a few questions. You will receive a reply in the times and ways set forth in Regulation EU 2016/679.